Sunday, April 27, 2008

Mini-Wardrobe Contest

ETA: So I have already changed my fabric choice. Mostly because I like this eyelet better. I plan to use the decorative selvage as the bottom of the shirt. The new one is at the bottom of this post.

I think I'm going to enter this contest too. Mostly because it motivates me to keep going on a project. That, and I had so much fun cranking through my last wardrobe. A mini-wardrobe is all I need for an Alaskan summer anyway, sigh. Here is what I have so far.

And again. This is the new one.

7 comments:

Adrienne said...

I love that wrap top! Good Luck!

Vicki said...

Alaska? That makes me feel cold just thinking about it. lol!

Your plan looks fun and very wearable. I am thinking of entering the contest, but I often do that but never finish anything in time! :((

Christina said...

Very smart to choose patterns you've already done before - you'll have this done in no time!

Anonymous said...

I am so impressed by your sewing. I found your blog from PR. Your profile says you have only been sewing garments for about a year? WOW!! I am impressed that you can do BWOF with no pics. Can you give me any hints? I am about to try my first BWOF pattern.

Paula Gardner said...

Dawn, your storyboard looks great! Are you going to grab the speed award again?

Anonymous said...

Great storyboard, and interesting choices in fabric, too. Have you really been sewing for only a year? I'm impressed!

Paula Gardner said...

I was looking at your storyboard again, Dawn, and thinking how clever you were to choose to make the same shorts in two different colors...you can cut them out at the same time and practice makes perfect on the construction.