Thursday, March 15, 2012

Last pair, I swear!!!

I won’t bore you with any details. You’ve heard them all here and here. This time I used a cute cotton knit with buggies for my son and a Malden Mills Polartec 200 pair of pants. Poor kid is skinny and is always cold. These should keep him warm.
ks_3234_16ks_3234_17

 

Here’s a close-up of that nice rib knit.
ks_3234_18

 

I have to figure out what to make next. I’ve been mostly working on knits for me but it may be time to make another KwikSew Dress. I’m thinking of this one.

5 comments:

MushyWear said...

Super cute! I love the bright colors on this pair.

SueC56 said...

I love Polartec! Now I just need to learn how to sew with knits. One thing at a time, eh?

Sue

MySummerTouch said...

You got me smiling with "I promice this is the last one" :) I'm looking forward to a new dress

Steph A said...

I love the fabric! I've got some in my stash too, and for some silly reason I haven't used it! Great idea for PJ's, and that's a great pattern. I have to thank you for blogging about it (ages ago), as I got a copy and have used it a lot too.

Anonymous said...

Had to go track this pattern down online-first ones I have seen that look just like the rtw knit ones only better-love the airplane set-have 4 grandsons so will need to get busy. mssewcrazy