Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Jalie 3670 - Loulouxe Skirt

How ridiculously cute is this pattern? I know I love their first skort (Jalie 2796) and I’ve made it several times. This is like the flirty version of that. I love, love, love the shape and the fun colorblocking opportunities. And pockets!!! Every runner needs that!
j_3670_5

 

My version is a blue Supplex and a wild print that I think is a nylon/Lycra knit.
j_3670_1

 

The waistband is similar to the other skort and the Cora tights. I really like this waistband finish. It stays in place and it’s super comfortable.
j_3670_2

 

There’s no pocket here in the back panel, but man would it be easy to make one just like the Cora tights. Isn’t the back flared piece fun?
j_3670_3

 

And a big ol’ deep pocket for phones, Gu, keys, etc. It’s optional, of course, but you could put it on both sides. This pair only has one pocket, but I’ll add two pockets to my next pair.
j_3670_4

 

What about you guys?? Have you guys be making any of the new patterns yet??! I see on the FB page that people are busily cutting and sewing!!!

No comments: