Saturday, February 10, 2018

Jalie + Jalie + Ottobre = Cozy Weekend.

Remember way back in December 2013 when I combined the top of Jalie 2911 and the bottom of the tunic-length Jalie 3245? Well, it's still one of my favorite tops and I wear it all the time with leggings. Well, I decided that I needed another one. This time, I chose a cozy gray/black sweater knit with the fold-down neckline. I kept the tunic length so I can wear it over leggings. I can tell you I freaking love it. LOVE IT.



 And how cute is this fold-dow collar?



Here it is with the leggings. These are my favorite basic leggings from Ottobre magazine. I made these first for my Capsule Wardrobe back in September 2017 and I wear them all the time. This time I made three pairs of leggings and NONE of them are black. 
 





I made three pairs of these this time. Two are double brushed polyester and one is a thicker sports lycra. All of this fabric is from the National City Swap Meet. (Remember what I said about the floral??? So much floral.)





When I made the teal pair, I had noticed that there was writing on it. I was going to make that the inside. Well, whoops, but that writing is on the outside. Ha! I don't think it will come off with washing since this fabric has already been through the washer once. Oh well, it's on the butt and I really wear leggings like this under tunics or dresses. 




What's your weekend "cozy recipe"? Mine is tunic + legging + warm socks. 

No comments: